Posted as of 6th March 2022
Last updated as of 6th March 2022
To provide You with Our uninterrupted use of the Website, We may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you with your permission. To ensure better protection of Your privacy, We provide this notice explaining Our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices You make about the way Your information is collected and used.
ANY CAPITALIZED WORDS USED HENCEFORTH SHALL HAVE THE MEANING ACCORDED TO THEM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, ALL HEADING USED
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
- Personal data including but not limited to name, mobile number, age and email id, etc.
- Identity Proofs such as Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card and Social Security Card/ Social Security Number, Passport etc. for the international users.
- Payment Information: The Website uses third Payment gateways that require Users to provide billing information which includes but is not limited to card details and other personal financial information. We advise all users to read all terms and conditions carefully that shall exist on the third-party payment gateway and take all precautions when providing such information. We will not be liable for any discrepancies in the billing information
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Website or not), your computer or device browser information, and other information associated with your interaction with the Website;
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To enable the viewing of content in your interest;
- To communicate the necessary account and service-related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services and data Collection;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
Where any service requested by You involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Firm to carry out Your service request may be shared with such third party. We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity and also to view the content preferred by you. The Firm may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for service improvement but shall immediately delete all such information upon withdrawal of your consent for the same through the ‘unsubscribe’ button or through an email to be sent to “[email protected]”
To the extent possible, we provide You with the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Website and opt-out of any non-essential communications from the Website.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by you shall be used to provide and improve the service for you and all users.
- To provide you with services on your request.
- For maintaining an internal record.
- For enhancing the Services provided.
- For maintaining record under the legal and statutory provisions.
For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, your data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information and make further services available to you.
We will not sell, license or trade Your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or we are required to do so by law.
Information collected via Our server logs includes users’ IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our Website so that we can improve it and cater personalized content/ads according to their preferences.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. If the same is not identified to you, you have the right to request the Firm to elucidate the purpose of collection of said personal information, pending the fulfilment of which you shall not be mandated to disclose any information whatsoever.
We will collect and use your personal information solely to fulfil those purposes specified by us, within the scope of the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Website. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available using a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests. Our Website uses session cookies to ensure that you have a good experience. These cookies contain a unique number, your ‘session ID’, which allows our server to recognize your computer and ‘remember’ what you’ve done on the site. The benefits of this are:
- You only need to log in once if you are navigating secure areas of the site.
- Our server can distinguish between your computer and other users, so you can see the information that you have requested.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website. We also use various third-party cookies for usage, behavioral, analytics and preferences data. The following are the different types of cookies used on the Website:
- Authentication cookies: To identify the user and share the content that he or she requested.
- Functionality cookies: For the customized user experience and resuming past course progress.
- Tracking, optimization, and targeting cookies: To capture usage metric on the device, operating system, browser, etc. To capture behavioral metrics for better content delivery. To cater and suggest the most suited services.
We use Google Analytics to help us to understand how you make use of our content and work out how we can make things better. These cookies follow your progress through us, collecting anonymous data on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and how long you spend on the site. This data is then stored by Google to create reports. These cookies do not store your personal data.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website, including your IP address, may be transmitted to, and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, compiling reports on Website activity for us and providing other services relating to Website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this Website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables us and our partners to serve advertisements to you based on their visit to our Website and/or other Websites on the Internet.
- You may opt-out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- All advertisements of third parties on our Website are for informative purposes only and neither the Website nor the Firm guarantees or bears liability for the authenticity of the advertisements.
- At no point will the Firm permit its Competitors to advertise on the Website
- You may visit the links in the advertisements at your own risk or choose to not accept the cookies permitting third parties to display their advertisements.
- Indian Compliances
- This legal agreement is an electronic record in terms of the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions about electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
If you have any concerns or queries, please reach out to our Grievance Officer. Our Grievance Officer shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity. You may contact us at:
Grievance Officer: Priyanka Narnolia
Email: [email protected]
Any notice or communication that may be required to be given to website or Company under these Terms or shared with you may be sent by writing or emailing to the following addresses:
Plot 2A, 294, International Youth Club, Saidulajab, South West Delhi, New Delhi,110030
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information that is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services, and you retain sole discretion to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point in time.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may host surveys for survey creators for our Website who are the owners and users of your survey responses. We do not own or sell your responses. Anything you expressly disclose in your responses will be disclosed to survey creators. Please contact the survey creator directly to better understand how they might share your survey responses.
Information collected will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made thereunder or any other law for the time being in force.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
you can review and change the information you submitted, except Email ID and mobile number. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the Website and such change shall be facilitated by the User. If you change any information, we may or may not keep track of your old information. We will not retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Such prior information shall be completely removed from our databases, including stored ‘back up’ systems. If you believe that any information, we are holding on to you is incorrect or incomplete, or to remove your profile so that others cannot view it, the User needs to remediate, and promptly correct any such incorrect information.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the Firm. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us and information that we have accessed.
However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. Our Firm cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you provide won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to the Firm over the Internet.
CONSENT WITHDRAWAL, DATA DOWNLOAD & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
To withdraw your consent, or to request the download or delete your data with us for any or all our services at any time, please email us at “[email protected]”